Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Splashy Shoes with Jean!

Welcome all, I want to show you all my new shoes!! Just like a kid when they get new shoes! Only now I am older and designed my own shoes.
These started as a plain white pair of tennies, add in some Dye-na-flow paints, Fantastix brush tips, and Pentel Gel Roller for Fabric. This project was a blast to make and using the Fantastix as markers made coloring the random sections very easy and fast. The hardest part was allowing the colors to dry to avoid color mixing. I then just doodled all over them. Doodling goes way back for me it took me a long time to believe my doodling could be art! Now I doodle on everything and anywhere. I even took them to the coffee shop where a few of us meet to draw! Oh, and they were a big hit!

I dabble in a lot of medias and strive to do different! Yes I will wear these shoes, right along with my 3 year old granddaughter who has a close to matching pair!
Life is too short to stay in the lines! so I draw my own lines!!

No comments:

Post a Comment