Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Art Journaling with Jenn Engle


Hey everyone, Jenn Engle here with you today! What an honor to be here on the OOAK Artisan Showcase Blog. I’m a big fan of Shelley and the work she’s doing in the artistic community.



Not All Who Wander Jenn Engle OOAK Artisans



For my post today, I have an art journal page to share. I recently got the new Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks and I am smitten! 






Not All Who Wander Jenn Engle OOAK Artisans




They are the perfect portable medium.You could really make a whole page using just them and a waterbrush.







Not All Who Wander Jenn Engle OOAK Artisans




This page is pretty simple, just a lot of texture and the scribble sticks. 








Not All Who Wander Jenn Engle OOAK Artisans


To see exactly how I made my art journal spread, you can watch the process video. I would love to hear if you guys have tried the Scribble Sticks and how you feel about them!










1 comment:

  1. Besides the colors, greens and blues which are my favorites, I think it's the simplicity of the design that I love. The quote is one I should take as my mantra. I have been accused of wandering. I really enjoyed watching the video it relaxed me. I also love watching Jenn create, I have been a fan for some time and I'm so happy she agreed to join us. Thanks Jenn!

    ReplyDelete