Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Recycled Amazon Book Mailer with Sharon Harkness-Dobler



Hello friends! I’d like to share a fun recycling project with you.



Recycled Mailer Sharon Harkness-Dobler OOAK Artisans




I’ve ordered quite a few books from Amazon over the last few months.


The books come packaged in a cardboard box that looks very much like a folder. 
Recycled Mailer Sharon Harkness-Dobler OOAK Artisans 2



I decided to keep a few of these boxes with the intention of using them in an art project, and here it is.





Recycled Mailer Sharon Harkness-Dobler OOAK Artisans 3





You can use any mediums that you like to create your own functional folder.


Recycled Mailer Sharon Harkness-Dobler OOAK Artisans 4




Click on the video below to see my step by step process. 

Enjoy and happy creating!





Thanks for visiting!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Now I guess I need to order me a book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved your paintings, so much joy in every one. AND now you have topped yourself. I wish I had your imagination. I just received a new book from Amazon, Nathalie Kalbach's ARTFUL ADVENTURES. So, I'm going to have an adventure with my packing too!

    ReplyDelete