Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Calendar Cover with Sharon Harkness-Dobler



Hi guys! I’m back with another design team project. This time I’m going to be creating a calendar cover using recycled cardboard.



Yellow Rose Art, Sharon Harkness-Dobler, OOAK Artisans, mixed media



Now, you may be asking yourself, why is she creating a calendar at this time of year. Well, to be honest, the first part of 2017 was kind of uneventful for me. However, the latter part of the year is looking to be quit a busy one. My desk is covered with post it notes as I am not really a fan of noting everything digitally.


Yellow Rose Art, Sharon Harkness-Dobler, OOAK Artisans, mixed media




I found a beautiful calendar template on Sparkles Of Sunshine. You can download the template for free here http://sparklesofsunshine.com/

I decided to design a book cover for the loose pages. Now I can make notes of all of my upcoming projects, deadlines and important appointments and have everything together in one place.

You can view my design process by clicking on the video below. I hope you enjoy the tutorial!





Thanks for stopping by! ~ Sharon Harkness-Dobler

No comments:

Post a Comment