Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A Gelli Plate Envelope Book with Jean Stambaugh Peter

Hello! Jean here with a fun Gelli Plate Envelope Book to share with you today for OOAK Artisan Showcase.

Jean Peter OOAK Gelli Plate Envelope Book



I have to confess this was one of those sit-down-to-play-with-no-idea-what-the-outcome-will-be projects!! The Gelli Plate by Gelli Arts ®
is the only thing I knew I was going to use.  There was a stack of envelopes on the worktable and since I tend to grab whatever is close, the envelopes were it!!


Check out the special offer on select Gelli Arts ® products being offered at OOAK Artisan Showcase - email us at sales@ooakartisanshowcase.com for more info! 


Jean Peter OOAK Gelli Plate Envelope Book

I had bought myself a set of Crayola Markers, because even at my age I still want school supplies!! I used them to color on my small Gelli plate, misted them with water and then stamped them on the envelopes. I then just added doodles, marks and more colors until I was happy with the way they looked!! I love making books and these envelopes just called to be pocket pages in a book. Check out the video on my you tube channel!! ~ Jean





You can see more of Jean's work online:


On her blog: http://jeanpdesigns.blogspot.com/

On Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjPlWV5crr-VyFwofj7FNMA

On Facebook: www.facebook.com/eclecticavenuedesigns/

No comments:

Post a Comment