Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The Happy Fox with Roberta Laliberte



Hello artsy friends, you are in for a real treat if you love cute wildlife and mixing art media! If you are all in then I would like to introduce you to The Happy Fox! 


The Happy Fox OOAK Artisan Showcase Roberta Laliberte


Yes, he really was happy, no joke. If you would like to see the source photo I used for inspiration you can find it on Pinterest right HERE

 I also chose a colour palette from my COLOR PALETTE BOARD  on Pinterest. 

Another great place to find awesome reference photos is on PEXELS.  It's a great resource for free stock photography which is something you have to watch out for if you were to ever sell your work. The copyright owner may have issue with you using their photos. 


Without further ado, click the play button and sit back and see how I created ‘The Happy Fox’.



Well I sure hope you enjoyed my video lesson as much as I love creating it for you!


Thanks for stopping by!  Come back again next week to see more of our fabulous design team creations!

Ever After mixed media workshop Roberta Laliberte
Hey guys! Shelley here.
I wanted to tell you that Roberta was also teaching this summer in the online class EVER AFTER hosted by Tamara Laporte from willowing.org. If you love fairy tales, magic and mixed media art then this online class is for you! Each teacher is also offering lessons on style development as well. Registration opens May 17th and if you click on THIS LINK , you can sign up for the email newsletter and get priority access to early bird prices when registration opens. 






No comments:

Post a Comment